Lift Director Study Materials
The following reference materials are used by NCCCO’s Lift Director Management Committee to verify the accuracy of CCO test questions. Prices listed below are current as of posting time.
Candidates are also strongly advised to become familiar with manufacturers’ load charts in preparing for the CCO certification examinations.
- OSHA 1926 Subpart CC – Cranes and Derricks in Construction
- OSHA 1910.180—Crawler Locomotive and Truck Cranes
- OSHA 1910.184 – Slings
- OSHA 1926.251 – Rigging Equipment for Material Handling
- ASME B30.3 (2012) – Tower Cranes (for Tower Specialty) $55.00
- ASME B30.5 (2011) – Mobile and Locomotive Cranes (for Mobile Specialty) $89.00
- ASME B30.9 (2010) – Slings $85.00
- ASME B30.10 (2014) – Hooks $58.00
- ASME B30.26 (2010) – Rigging Hardware $52.00
Study Materials for Crane Operator and Rigger Examinations
Please note that for the other exams required to complete Lift Director certification separate reference materials are listed for each examination. To access them, use the links below: