Rigger Study Materials
The following reference materials are used by NCCCO’s Rigger Program Management Committee to verify the accuracy of CCO test questions. Prices listed below are current as of posting time.
NCCCO Rigger Reference Manual (07/16)
This manual was created to assist candidates preparing to take the NCCCO rigger certification examinations. The information contained in this manual has been compiled from partial sections of ASME B30 standards (with written permission) and the prevailing OSHA regulations for rigging practices. The Rigger Reference Manual includes the full NCCCO Rigger Reference Booklet (below). Partial relevant sections from the following selected standards are also included:
- ASME B30.5 - 2011: Mobile and Locomotive Cranes
- ASME B30.10 - 2009: Hooks
- ASME B30.20 - 2010: Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices
- OSHA 1910.184: Slings
- OSHA 1926.251: Rigging Equipment for Material Handling
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart CC Cranes & Derricks in Construction
NCCCO Rigger Reference Booklet (04/14)
This booklet includes rigging hardware, sling, load block, and other capacity information that may be used in CCO rigger certification exams.
ASME B30.9 (2010) - Slings $85.00