2017 National Electrical Code (NEC) Spiralbound and Tabs Combo
: NFPA-7017SP +
By popular demand, the NEC® Spiralbound is here for the 2017 edition of the National Electrical Code®!
NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code (NEC) presents the latest comprehensive regulations for electrical wiring, overcurrent protection, grounding, and installation of equipment. Order the NEC Spiralbound with a coated cover and multiple rings to hold pages secure. This convenient format opens flat for easy reference to requirements at your desk or on the job site.
Five all-new articles and hundreds of changes in the newest NEC pave the way to a safe and efficient electrical future.
Significant additions reflect the growth in renewable power technology. New Code articles address the advancement of privately owned wind and solar power generation and distribution equipment -- including coverage of higher voltage systems that were once only the utilities' domain. The new consumer role is a major factor in energy decentralization, and expanded NEC coverage is vital for designers, engineers, contractors, and AHJs. You'll work with:
- Large-Scale Photovoltaic (PV) Electric Power Production Facility (New Article 691)
- Energy Storage Systems (New Article 706)
- Stand-Alone Systems (New Article 710)
- Direct Current Microgrids (New Article 712)
Other NEC revisions protect the public and workers from deadly hazards.
- New labeling, such as detailed arc flash hazard warning on equipment, helps workers and supervisors assess electrical risks.
- New minimum space clearances for equipment installation clarify the safeguards needed to protect installers and maintainers.
- Fixed Resistance and Electrode Industrial Process Heating Equipment (New Article 425) presents needed regulations for industry.
- Revised provisions for AFCI and GFCI protection improve electrical and fire safety in homes.
Order your 2017 NEC Spiralbound today and be ready for any electrical project.
NFPA 70: National Electrical Code is the nation's benchmark code for safe electrical installation, and the sturdy 2017NEC Spiralbound is a smart choice for electrical professionals in the office or on the go. (Spiralbound, 888 pp., 2017)
Find a RIGGING Class
Looking for the classroom experience? Brown offers a direct way to book any NCCER class around the country through us. We will locate the class closest to you. Click the link to get started.