Crane Hazards and Their Prevention
: In stock
: American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
This book analyzes over 50 crane hazards, discussing what others are doing and what can be done to make crane operations safer and more productive. The book is a ready reference not only for the safety professional, but for everyone involved with or affected by the design, manufacture and operation of cranes.
- Isbn-10 Digit: 0939874954
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9780939874958
- Author-1: David V. MacCollum, P.E., CSP
- Copyright/Publication Date: 1993
- Binding: Paperback
- Page Count: 173
- Last Update (Date): December 28, 2009
Find a RIGGING Class
Looking for the classroom experience? Brown offers a direct way to book any NCCER class around the country through us. We will locate the class closest to you. Click the link to get started.